It’s always nice to get reminded of various energy sapping behaviors that will rob me of experiencing the joys of life.
I note #2 “Being overly connected to technology” as a bit ironic given that I’m posting this to a blog.
The full article is attached.
1. Comparing yourself to others
2. Being overly connected to technology
3. Taking things personally
4. Participating in drama
5. Living somebody else’s dream
6. Striving for perfection
7. Holding onto your vision too tightly
8. Re-living the past
9. Worrying about the future
10. Not making self-care a priority
11. Taking life too seriously
However, given that I’m told that I have a tight, brief writing style, perhaps it’s not considered “too” connected.